When joining BATC or renewing a membership or buying products in the shop, you will be offered a number of ways to pay on the checkout page.
- Paypal – the preferred method as it is easiest for our volunteers. By selecting Paypal you will be taken to the Paypal payment gateway and be able to pay instantly and you will immediately become a member or your goods will be dispatched as soon as possible by our team of volunteers.
- Credit card – we use Paypal as our credit card payment service provider. Select paypal at checkout and you will then be given the chance to pay for your goods by credit card rather than logging in to your Paypal account.
- BACs – If you wish to pay by electronic transfer our details are below and please put the order number/member number/call sign/ or other identifier in the BACs reference field.
- UK BACs
- International BACs
BIC (BIC8) number = HBUKGB4B
BIC11 number = HBUKGB4123V
IBAN number = GB13HBUK40160562032767
- For Membership only by cheque:
(1) Please download and fill in the membership form from https://batc.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/Member-App-Form.pdf
(2) Please make the cheque payable to BATC in UK pounds drawn on a UK bank.
(3) Mark your call sign or name on the back of the cheque and send the membership form and cheque to
The BATC Membership Secretary
3 Barnsite Gardens
- For shop purchases by cheque:
We accept cheques drawn on a UK bank and made payable to BATC. Please print the order form and include with cheque + write the order number on back of cheque and send this to the following address:
Mr Brian Summers
9 Prior Croft Close